Selectel Technology Partners
Stages of Implementation of a Custom Project
We purchase servers within a short time frame
We test their operation
We install the equipment in the data center
We provide support and maintenance
Professional solutions for your projects
Physical and Information Security
- Selectel has PCI DSS and ISO/IES 27001 certificates and FSTEC and FSB licenses.
- More than 100 CCTV cameras monitor all entrances, building perimeters and each room. There are 24-hour security posts at the entrances and on the floors.
- We can host the equipment in the Certified Data Center Segment to ensure your compliance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ.
- Create reliable solutions – reserve network links (MC-LAG, VRRP).
- Combine equipment from multiple data centers into a single local network. The local network bandwidth in each Selectel data center is 2.8 Tbps, and between data centers it is 160 Gbps (this can be increased).
- Choose any of 45 communication service providers for network access or connect to a third-party provider with our Fiber Optic Lines service.
- Organize your system nodes into one or more private secure networks.
Power Supply and Microclimate
- Two power inputs in each data center and diesel generators with an automatic start-up system.
- Professional air conditioning, cooling system redundancy, and cold and hot aisles.
- Maintenance service that monitors operations at the hosting facility 24/7.
Implementing an Integrated Solution
- Build large infrastructures based on various Selectel services (ranging from servers hosted in data centers to cloud platforms and Kubernetes clusters).
- Work in the user-friendly my.selectel.ru panel by connecting the required services and paying for the ordered services.
In-house Data Centers in Russia
Your dedicated servers will be hosted in one of the 6 Selectel Data Centers in Moscow, St. Petersburg, or Leningrad region.
We assign a qualified specialist who will help you to address any issues in the implementation of the joint project.
Electronic Document Flow
Receive original documents (contracts, invoices) in just a few minutes.
To raise an ICO for the Smart Trip Platform, we needed a powerful dedicated server in a data center infrastructure. Selectel provided the equipment and installed a Bitrix virtual machine, Etherium node, Geth client, and Node.js. Everything was done very professionally, and in only six months, our ICO amounted to 2.78 mln dollars.
We cannot allow 5-second load times for a smart platform. With Selectel Dedicated Servers, the site loads in 0.9 seconds.
Webinar FM had particular channel requirements and specific traffic demands: loads at 8:30 PM can be 20-30 times higher than the usual daytime loads. The service is often used by organizations with distributed office systems, which is why signal latency is critical. Since around 70% of the service’s users are from Moscow and St. Petersburg, they needed servers in the European part of Russia—ideally in Moscow.
RAEC brings together over 130 players on the electronic communications market. They host many well-known events, such as i-COMference, the Runet Blog Award ceremony, the Runet Awards ceremony, the Russian Internet Forum + Internet and Business Conference, the St. Petersburg Internet Conference, the Internet Business Conference (IBC Russia), and Russian Interactive Week (RIW) and all of these projects are hosted on Selectel servers.
The most important thing we get is peace of mind. If there’s an electrical problem, they have backups; connection problems, there are backups. If something urgent pops up on our servers, their high-quality tech support resolves it. This is why we use and recommend Selectel to our clients: with you, everything is going to work quickly and reliably, and it always will.
At that time, you were the only big-name company with a sensible offer where we could start that same day. Virtual disks write slower than physical ones, which is why we still rent dedicated servers from Selectel, and these can still be connected to virtual machines in one infrastructure.
We built over 50% of our infrastructure on one provider. If we need to, we can launch platforms for developers in the cloud, upload backups to storage, and use dedicated servers for hosting volatile environments.
DonorSearch is the first Russian project that applies modern IT approaches to the donor movement. A site, mobile apps, and databases—the load on our platform grows every day. And the nature of our work requires us to be online at all times. Selectel gives us a reliable infrastructure, and with it, confidence that we can bring our ideas to life.
We looked for reliable servers in Russia, and they told us that in Russia, Selectel was the best. We’ve been working together for three years now. We’ve never had any problems with availability. We want to use a high-quality product so that we can offer a high-quality product.
The resource is visited by over 50 thousand users a day. We were looking for something like a Russian Amazon. Selectel is one of the largest and most well-known providers in Russia. We were mainly drawn by the fact that Selectel has its own data centers and a wide variety of services and equipment. We now rent a few servers, and we can add that another advantage is the high-quality tech support; they’re quick to respond and professional.
More serious customers started to appear with full-fledged designs and testing, and we needed a server environment specialist, total monitoring, etc. To a large extent, we made our decision for Selectel servers based on power—the only place we’ve seen servers with that much power and so many configuration so far is here. And, of course, it’s convenient that the cloud and dedicated servers are on one network.
Part of our services have been hosted at Selectel since September 2017: backups in Cloud Storage and our main website engine on a dedicated server. We like to think that we chose a solution that lets us develop at our own pace. Even now we can say that we’ve saved considerably and have come out on top in terms of performance.
There weren’t a lot of options in Russia in terms of quality and price. In the end we chose Selectel; we liked their easy-to-use control panel and availability of parts.